For October, I decided to 'gram a drink a day for #31 Days of Drinks #31daysofinstagram. If you're wondering why I'm doing this, the answer is "just for fun!"
So for the first week of October, I wanted to give up my second cup of coffee. I am trying to break my habit of two doses of caffeine in the morning.
Here are some things that made the instagram roll this month thus far…
-decaf hot tea
My five favorite drinks so far are probably
1. Homemade juice ~ this carrot celery apple orange was really good, and it was a hit with my kids!
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I've gotten one this month- my one caffeine cheat in the morning. And it was so good!
3. Einstok- an icelandic beer, you have to try this if you haven't!
4. Chai tea latte, always chai tea latte (big train is a great brand)
5. Taking a sip of my girls' Shirley Temple brought back a bunch of memories!
For the second week of October, I decided to see where it led me, and by day 2 I was ready for a second cup of coffee! I indulged, but after my nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte with whip, I was back on the bandwagon the next day.
Week two, I decided to see how healthy I could possibly be. What else can I drink in the morning besides caffeinated beverages? I'm looking at you, kombucha.
Here are some other ideas that were abandoned:
-water bottles (we love mineral water)
-homemade decaf lattes
For the third week of October, I decided to do #tacysfaves
I don’t want to spoil it for you 'grammers out there, but I’ll say I might have to do something creative so that I’m not buying vodka on a Monday with five kids in tow. ;) Bloody Mary, the things I do for you. ;)
linking up with Jenna @ Call Her Happy