Looking for a really good Etsy shop is like trying to find a needle in a haystack! My birthday is coming up, so I was inspired to find some of the best Etsy shops there are. It took me forever, but here's what I found! :-) I hope you give them a look-see! (And I know it sounds a little over-the-top to say I'm in love with them, but I sorta am). I think the style of the shops is a little like me, maybe-- they're down-to-earth, and fun. ... FUN!
(1) Amy L shop- the cutest wallets! I'm THIS Close to picking between the one pictured and this one as a bday present for myself. I need a Spring-y wallet!
(2) Gooza- the cutest purses and backpacks! This blue one is so pretty!
(3) Lila Belle design- gorgeous jewelry! This one reminds me of the necklaces my bridesmaids wore in my wedding. I absolutely love the vintage-look of a lot of her stuff.
(4) Ms Amanda Jayne- crocheted animal coffee cozies and garlands- adorable! I love her cupcake garland and lemon/lime garlands as well. If I crocheted, I would make an easter garland.
(5) Fearn Abbey Needlework (ships from Scotland)- beautiful, unique cross-stitch, including adorable saints! See also: St. Patrick.
BONUS: (Even though this would be for my kids, not for me)
(6) House Mountain Natural- beautiful handcrafted -and oftentimes handpainted- wooden toys- so cute!
(7) Fairy Fox- felted food and other toys made from felt (ships from China). Ahhhhh! Oh my gosh! Pancakes? Vegetables? The cuteness!!! I die.
Fun! So much cuteness! ;)
Adding my link to Kelly and the gang.