**Photo courtesy of Etsy, the dreamy giraffeI'm on my last book from the Summer Reading List- I'm trying to finish Nicholas Nickleby before the September train rolls in.
I feel set and ready to make my Fall Reading List known. So without further ado.... here it is!
1. September: Kristin Lavransdatter by Sigrid Undset
I read about half, when my husband bought me this translation. After a season, I'm picking it back up. It's time to conquer!
2. September: Choosing Joy: The Secret of Living a Fully Christian Life by Dan Lord
Husband of the ever-fun, muy respected Hallie, I'm excited to dive into this book that I've heard and read so much about.
3. September/October: Dinner: A Love Story by Jenny Rosenstrach
This one just sounds fun. From the looks of it, it will be read quickly!
4. October: Life After Art by Matt Appling
I've read a few fabulous reviews of this book.
5. October/November: Bread and Wine by Shauna Niequist
Like the one above, the positive reviews are endless, and I've found a kindred spirit (and a fellow Westmont alum/student) in Shauna after reading her book Cold Tangerines. Isn't it comforting to know you'll love a book, even before you read it? Does that sound too presumptuous? I'll get back to you on that.
6. November: Loving Frank by Nancy Horan
I've heard good things, and I love me some historical fiction.
7. November: The Handbook for Catholic Moms by Lisa Hendey
I've been wanting to read something by Lisa Hendey, founder of CatholicMom.com. This looks like a great place to start.